Machine Gun Kelly beefs Eminem

It all began back in 2012 when Machine Gun Kelly tweeted that Eminem's 16-year-old daughter Hailie was "hot as fuck."

It's an absolutely creepy and disgusting comment, which Eminem addressed on his new album Kamikaze .

As he raps on "Not Alike":
"If you wanna come at me with
a sub, Machine Gun And I'm talkin' to you, but you already know who the fuck you are, Kelly
I don't use sublims and sure as
fuck don't sneak-diss

But keep commenting on my
daughter Hailie."A few days after Eminem dropped Kamikaze , Machine Gun Kelly responded with his own track

"RapDevil." He raps:
Mad about something I said in 2012 Took you six years and a
surprise album just to come
with a diss
Homie we get it, we know that
you're the greatest rapper alive
Fucking dweeb, all you do is
read the dictionary and stay
inside
It's a song that's filled with high school-
level insults about Eminem's beard and
hats like this one, which sounds like
something you'd think up on the
playground. For example:
You ain't as tall as me
5'8" and I'm 6'4"
Seven punches hold your head
still
Last time you saw 8 Mile was
at home on a treadmill
You were named after a candy
I was named after a gangster
(brr)
One would almost be on Eminem's side
about this if he hadn't himself used a
homophobic slur directed at Tyler, the
Creator on the same album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan ahead

Hang in there