Destiny

This week on #Destiny we wine with the Energetic media darling and ambitious brand pioneer Brian van wyk well known as Blaq King . This is what he had to tell us about himself and his future "My name is Brian Van Wyk also known as Black King I'm a  28 year old God fearing manyoung man  hailing from a small town called Cedarville in the Eastern Cape I'm a radio personality, Mc and upcoming model that loves the entertainment industry whole heartedly.

I worked for a community radio station in Pietermaritzburg called Kzn Capital from 2016 till 2017  doing the breakfast show called The Breakfast dose with  Blaq King and the drive home show called The Journey 3 to 6 pm weekdays. I also hosted Mr and Miss Greater Edendale for two consecutive year and has a great respect for every young woman and man that chase their dreams because i believe everyone has great potential that we have to tap into and once we do that you become unstoppable.

My journey has been amazing since then because the radio gig moulded me to be the young respectfull and humble guy I am an I thank God almighty and the station manager Mr Jerry Jones for trusting me with two of the most important shows on radio.

My future look very bright my plans are to continue doing radio for one of the biggest commercial radio stations in South Africa. I'm also working on my clothing brand called Blaq King πŸ‘‘ and work with other creatives on different projects that comes my way and Blaq King as a brand will be known internationally as a well respected brand.

You can follow me on Facebook The Real Blaq King, @blamuzeeq on twitter and i_am_simpliblac on Instagram and know more about Blaq KingπŸ‘‘.
😊😊"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan ahead

Hang in there